Sunday, July 15, 2018
CO-CHAIRS: Kayli Roberts 660-998-0663 &Raellen Baker 660-998-0536
Check-In: 1:30 - 2:00 PM
Rothwell Park Lodge
Judging will begin at 2:00 PM
100 Traditional Hams
200 Smoked Hams
- All Hams and Bacons will be checked in on Sunday July 15 from 1:30-2:00 PM.
- Non-Conference Judging will b egin at 2:00PM participant can leave once checked in)
- Only the top 15 bacons receiving blue ribbons may sell at the auction.
- Participants may sell 1 Ham and 1 Bacon (per maximum 2 item guideline for Randolph County Fair Auction)
- Member must be present at the of the sale unless per-approved by Fair Board and Ham/Bacon Chairpersons
- No Bacon receiving a red or white ribbon will sell
* Exhibitors selling hams in the auction need to get their picture taken with their ham and fair shirt before the bacon leaves on Sunday, July 15, 2018 *
** Important- ALL bacons need to be picked by July 15th by 7:00 p.m. immediately following judging **
*** The exhibitor is responsible for getting the bacon sliced and packaged before the auction on Friday July 20, 2018.***
The judge has the right to disqualify any and all hams/bacons for spoilage, worms, mouse holes, etc. The judge’s decisions are final. If a buyer has a problem with a ham/bacon, they are to contact the cured meat superintendent within two (2) weeks after the sale and return the product to him. If the product is considered to be bad, the member will be responsible for refunding the money to the buyer.
Only federally inspected and packed products may be shown or sold.