Sunday, July 14, 2019
CO-CHAIRS: Kayli Roberts 660-998-0663 & Raellen Baker 660-998-0536
Check-In: 1:30 - 2:00 PM
Rothwell Park Lodge
Judging will begin at 2:00 PM
100 Traditional Hams
200 Smoked Hams
- All Hams and Bacons will be checked in on Sunday July 14 from 1:30-2:00 PM.
- Non-Conference Judging will b begin at 2:00PM participant can leave once checked in)
- Only the top 13 traditional and top 13 smoked hams receiving blue ribbons may sell at the auction. These will remain on display until the auction
- Participants may sell 1 Ham and 1 Bacon (per maximum 2 item guideline for Randolph County Fair Auction)
- Member must be present at the of the sale unless per-approved by Fair Board and Ham Chairpersons
- No Ham receiving a red or white ribbon will sell
* Exhibitors selling hams in the auction need to get their picture taken with their ham and fair shirt before Thursday the 18th *
** Important- Any red ribbon hams or blue ribbon hams that are not selling in the auction need to be picked up Monday the 15th between 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. -unless other arrangements are made. **
*** Any hams that have been disqualified and that have not been picked up by 7:00 p.m. on Monday the 56th will be thrown in the trash- unless other arrangements are made.***
The judge has the right to disqualify any and all hams/bacons for spoilage, worms, mouse holes, etc. The judge’s decisions are final. If a buyer has a problem with a ham/bacon, they are to contact the cured meat superintendent within two (2) weeks after the sale and return the product to him. If the product is considered to be bad, the member will be responsible for refunding the money to the buyer.
Only federally inspected and packed products may be shown or sold.